Monday, May 31, 2010

Inventory of Being

The Inventory of My Life
I am Glen
I am 45 years old most days
I am a father of two
I am a stepfather of two others
I have two kids that are stepsisters
The other two are stepbrothers
I am an avid angler that likes the rivers and lakes
I use spinners, bait or flies, whatever it takes
I am a college student at this point
I am a man who has his hip pop out of joint
I like driving Chuckanut drive on a sunny day
I love my Golden Retrievers when I play ball with them
I hope to enjoy my golden years, which are creeping up
I believe family comes first
I know that my dogs love me unconditionally
I don’t understand the Obama craze
I really do not understand reality shows, get a life
Every man and woman in the military is a hero to me
I hold my father as a role model above all others
I hate nasty cynical people
I cannot live without the love of family and friends
I spend too much money on gas on a daily basis
Indiana Jones is my hero on the big screen
If I were rich, I wouldn’t let the door hit me as I left for Jamaica
I wish our military were used to guard our shores instead of being overseas
My worst personality quirk is trying to get people to laugh
One bad trait I had until a month ago was biting my nails
Some say I drive too fast in the snow
I plan to get a 2-year degree in Auto CAD. I want to be able to do work in a campground on my laptop
I love to hike and mountain bike,
I have not been able to do either for 3 years
Possibly after my back surgery
I am Glen Remsen, and this is the beginning of the rest of my life

2 comments:

  1. I like your inventory of being, it lets us get a glimps of how family-oriented as well as outdoorsy you are. Great job! And great job on your portfolio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "My worst personality quirk is trying to get people to laugh" Ain't that the truth! just kidding. I agree with a few things you said. I enjoyed reading this

    ReplyDelete