Monday, May 31, 2010

Intro to Modifying Firearms Regulations

When we were instructed to write an argument paper for our third writing assignment, the first thought I had was about fishing, and then I changed my mind three times and ended up with a paper titled “Modifying Firearms Regulations.” I believe this paper shows that I have improved in my sentence structure over the last nine weeks as shown with the following exert from my paper. “While I fully support the second amendment, I think that there has to be modifications made to it every once in awhile to keep up with the rapid rate of technology. “ This was a subject that I am very adamant about and would like to see happen in real life. There is no known legal reason for the public to have access to assault weapons and I believe they should be prohibited from public ownership. I hope you enjoy reading and possibly arguing your own idea on this touchy subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment